Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GundamGrave's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GundamGrave

GundamGrave's Application Empty
PostSubject: GundamGrave's Application   GundamGrave's Application EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 am

Application
English level in chat: Wonderful
English level in voice: Delightful
Are you willing to Mumble other server players: Absolutely! I really hope to have some fun and get to know people on this server
In Game Username: GundamGrave
What interests you about the server: From what I've heard, the people are nice and the atmosphere is amazing. I'm sick and tired of the bashing on game consoles and I can't wait to play with people who are actually good sports for a change.
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I'm pretty much game for anything. I'm okay with redstone, but I usually like to do some fun things like making neat doors and contraptions. Also, building structures that make people say "Woah!" is always fun
Where did you find our server/website: A friend told me about it, and recommended that I join
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: Yes
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: No stealing other user's items/farming or animals
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

GundamGrave's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GundamGrave's Application   GundamGrave's Application EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 am

Added to the whitelist Grave, pm sent hope you enjoy playing here
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org

GundamGrave's Application
Page 1 of 1