Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silversight's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silversight

Silversight's Application Empty
PostSubject: Silversight's Application   Silversight's Application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Talynthia5280 and shendozen invited me to play on your server.
These are two friends of mine who I play D&D with.
They got me into Minecraft and I have been playing since beta 1.73.
English level in chat: Fluent
English level in voice: Fluent
Are you willing to Mumble other server players: Yes, I am willing to download it.
In Game Username: Silversight
What interests you about the server Playing with my friends in an like minded and adult community.
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game.: My builds tend to be simple and useful but am working on branching out.
Have you visited our forum and read the rules in Important Information: Yes I have read the forum rules.
If so can you quote me a small part of it: "We do not ban any items, this is a server full of adults therefore I see no need to ban items such as lava or tnt."
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

PostSubject: Re: Silversight's Application   Silversight's Application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm

whitelisted Silversight and pm sent,,,,,, server is usually quiet fri/sat but welcome to the server
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Silversight

PostSubject: Re: Silversight's Application   Silversight's Application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you for the invite. I downloaded the team speak program and got it running.
Logged into the game. Stayed at the inn while exploring the Spawncity. Went off on my own to the south to find a piece of land to get some supplies of my own.
Promptly found the ravine that is right there where I slipped to my death.
Currently locked in the roof of the inn and since it is spawn I can't break the bricks to get out.
Not much of a first day.
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

PostSubject: Re: Silversight's Application   Silversight's Application EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Well sounds like an enjoyable morning. Little hint.... just type /spawn and that will take you out of where you are stuck. When you find somewhere to build sleep in a bed until the screen goes dark and when you die after that you will spawn at your own bed and not in the inn.

After that you can use
/home which will teleport you to your own bed
/spawn which will teleport you to the main spawn where you first joined the server

There is a 5 second delay on teleporting, it will cancel the teleport command if you move or take damage within those 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silversight's Application   Silversight's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Silversight's Application
Page 1 of 1