Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mrdejong's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrdejong

mrdejong

mrdejong's application Empty
PostSubject: mrdejong's application   mrdejong's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 am

English level in chat: Good
English level in voice: Good
Are you willing to Mumble other server players:
Just learned about the existents of Mumble. Also I just have it download and am going to figure out how it all works, so as soon as I done that I will use Mumble too Mumble players.

In Game Username: mrdejong
What interests you about the server:
My main interest is playing in a nice, friendly way without the people that grief and steal things from your chests.

Also (which I hope) is to play and build awesome buildings together with other players, without being afraid of getting ripped of.

The most important thing is, have fun and don't think about personal problems.

What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game:
Wow, that depends really on the environment of the biome I'm in. If I'm in a nice mountain biome, I will build a awesome castle right in a mountain and with the John Smith texture pack it will look awesome cool!

If I'm in a jungle biome I'm willing to make a giant realistic tree house, or a temple hidden in the jungle

Just some cool stuff, with great features.

Where did you find our server/website:
Googled for minecraft servers, and found your topic on the minecraft forums with a link to the website, I followed that link and see where it got me!

Have you read our rules located in Important Information:
Yes I read the rules, and the rest of the important information section.

Can you quote me a line from our rules here:
No floating trees or torch sand mining, if you find floating trees that leave behind. You will put floating trees all over my location (house, build) and when I log on I will have a ton of work getting rid of them.

Back to top Go down
camel

PostSubject: Re: mrdejong's application   mrdejong's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 am

I don't accept applications but we have a teamspeak 3 server that we paid for and have stopped using mumble. Just a heads up incase you want to set that up Smile
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: mrdejong's application   mrdejong's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Maybe it is time to update the application? I know teamspeak, so that wont be a problem.

Thanks for the heads up camel!
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

PostSubject: Re: mrdejong's application   mrdejong's application EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Added you mrdejong, sorry for the delay as camel said the whitelist is closed right now but made an exception for you, pm sent
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mrdejong's application   mrdejong's application Empty

Back to top Go down

mrdejong's application
Page 1 of 1