Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

realistic lighting with simple blocks

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want this plugin?
yes
realistic lighting with simple blocks I_vote_lcap14%realistic lighting with simple blocks I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no
realistic lighting with simple blocks I_vote_lcap86%realistic lighting with simple blocks I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
erinnight

erinnight

realistic lighting with simple blocks Empty
PostSubject: realistic lighting with simple blocks   realistic lighting with simple blocks EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 am

I know that it is hard work to make everything in an area lit, and this plugin does that and more.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-glowstone-lanterns-0-5-make-glowstone-lanterns-daytime-glass-nighttime-glowstone-1-2-3.25393/

It uses simple blocks and permissions to create premade lanterns and dynamic lights that follow the day/night cycle.

I must assume that this should be a paid option such as world protection and only apply able by admins and mods.
Back to top Go down
HesjingT

HesjingT

realistic lighting with simple blocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: realistic lighting with simple blocks   realistic lighting with simple blocks EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 pm

seems like a fun mod, but it lacks some important features...

I vote no because you can use it to build stuff you don't even have the resources for...

the mod is awesome, but would be unbalanced and remove the feel of vanilla of the server.

Back to top Go down

realistic lighting with simple blocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project M :: The Nether :: Suggestions-
Jump to: