Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC Empty
PostSubject: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 am

Looking to see who would be available for an UHC playthrough trying to get all the way through the game, as a team. From start with nothing, to killing the ender dragon. And, hopefully in the fastest possible manner.
Already started a thread in suggestions.... http://www.projectmserver.com/t169-mindcrack-team
Basically, waiting to see if AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB gives us the go-ahead, and would like to play through in 1-3 sittings. If I get at least 2 or more others, I think its totally doable.
My availablity is tonight, 10pm [USA Mountain time (1 hour ahead of Pacific, 1 hour behind Central)] to 4 or 6 hours, then again tomorrow night, like 9pm start to 4-6 hours. I think it can be done.
Lets see who's available, and if AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB can make it happen. I say a completely random world that AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB creates or seeds up, so NO ONE will have any advance knowledge about it. Though its the way wrong time for him, I hope AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB will be able to play......but I totally get the short notice problem most people will have.
Back to top Go down
camel

PostSubject: Re: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 am

ill join if if you need people. sounds like fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

PostSubject: Re: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 am

camel wrote:
ill join if if you need people. sounds like fun! Smile

Freakin awesome....that's 2! So, at least there's that...just need AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB to put a world on it and get us white-listed.
If its available that is. Hmm, need some way to get a hold of that DayZ playin fool..... :-)
Back to top Go down
docobe

docobe

PostSubject: Re: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 am

sounds awesome, but your tonight I would only be able to play for a few hours (even like maybe only 1) confused if I did the conversion right, but it would be 9/10 hours after uhc normally starts right? if so I could only play for like and hour - maybe 2 ..... still would be super interested if I can play for that little bit. Once again though tomorrow would be much of the same. If you can play earlier I could play longer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eddie-john.tumblr.com
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

PostSubject: Re: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

Damn, yeah it seems that my problem of never being able to play UHC with the rest of the server is also the problem with getting people to play this. We'll leave it for now, so not happening, and see what the future brings. Winter is much less busy for me on projects around the house and stuff......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC   Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight and Tomorrow availablity..... for TEAM UHC
Page 1 of 1