Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruitment Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

Recruitment Update Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Update   Recruitment Update EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 am

I have been actively looking for new players the last two days, pm'ing players looking for servers and advertising our server in the looking for section of the minecraft forums. We still have not had any applications for the server but I think maybe there are a few reasons why.

1. Players not enjoying the game and sound lag 1.3 brought, maybe taking a break until its fixed
2. Tekkit seems to be getting popular which could have something to do with reason 1
3. I am not allowed to directly bump our thread on the minecraft forums
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
mrdejong

mrdejong

Recruitment Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Update   Recruitment Update EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Well my thoughts are the same, about reason 1.

But what you can do is close your eye's and just except the lag for a bit. I don't really got the lag these days so it is a lot less. Maybe other people still have it.

2. Tekkit is awesome! You can do so much, you have a lot to do before you actually are on point you got everything.

3. Good, I don't like doing that myself.

Maybe a little bit less text on the minecraft thread will do the trick? People don't like to read that much. Give the big points and then if they want they can get more info at these forums.
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

Recruitment Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Update   Recruitment Update EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:07 pm

I removed most of the text, give that a shot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
mrdejong

mrdejong

Recruitment Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Update   Recruitment Update EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 am

Hope it works, there are to much empty spots on dynmap Razz

And I will see if I get some members of my family to play minecraft (all above the 16 Smile ).

I will check it out tonight, right now I'm packing every single item in my house, we need to move to day aswell.

Cya in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Update   Recruitment Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Update
Page 1 of 1