Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for membership

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GetDegerstromd

Application for membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 am

Application

English level in chat: Fluent
English level in voice: Fluent
Are you willing to use Teamspeak: Yes
In Game Username: GetDegerstromd
What interests you about the server: personal friend is member (TheTwiggsMGW)
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I enjoy integrating fortresses and castles into the landscape. Also big on village/friendly cooperation. I play on XBL as well, but am pursuing PC for the more recent updates and capabilities permitted.
Where did you find our server/website: recommended by friend (TheTwiggsMGW)
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: I have now.
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: "Do not build in other users areas if they don't want you to. Please have respect for other people."
Back to top Go down
GetDegerstromd

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 am

to elaborate slightly on my building style, my first major undertaking (on XBL) was hollowing out the interior of a mountain, smelting cobblestone into smooth stone, stoning the walls of the mountain in a semi-symmetrical style, and furnishing to match. in total i have a 5 level castle with several secret and public entrances, as well as nearby watch towers connected by sky bridge and tunnels. the top of the mountain is capped with a glass watch tower and visible fortress, all of which is above the cloud lines.

the rest of my world (on XBL, they are much smaller) contains small outposts and mining camps with furnace, work bench, etc. i have built several unremarkable houses throughout as well. Skypointe Keep is my crowning achievement. as well as several vast mines completely cleared.

i've started experimenting with underwater structures and prospecting, but due to work i have been away from minecraft for a good 2 months. my job is 24/7, 365, on call maritime emergency response work. i can go without work for months, or i can work for months with no break.

i would rate myself as a novice of minecraft, but i hope my application will be accepted so i can really learn what secrets and surprises the game has to offer, and find a good community to play with as well.
Back to top Go down
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 am

Hoorah for GetDegerstromd! Finally breaking free from the chains of XBL!

He's good people, I've known him since we were wee tykes :3
Back to top Go down
camel

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:44 am

added to whitelist, welcome to the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
GetDegerstromd

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:50 am

thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 am

WELCOME Smile
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership   Application for membership Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for membership
Page 1 of 1