Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SERVER UPDATED!

Go down 
+2
mrdejong
method55
6 posters
AuthorMessage
method55

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 am

Finally able to upgrade the server!

Server is now running Craftbukkit 1.3.2-R1.0 (24hrs now)...so far no complaints and no issues! I think we are running like we used to in 1.2.5 finally!
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Nice! Just got my internet connection back, this makes it even more nice.
Back to top Go down
VincentKnight

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 am

hurrah! *que flood of homecoming players, bursting server population limits*
Back to top Go down
ReikaWolf

ReikaWolf

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 am

Just curious when it will be updated again, lols. >w<
Back to top Go down
khamer

khamer

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 am

We are waiting on a recommended build from Bukkit for 1.4. They've released two betas so far, but no RB yet.
Back to top Go down
http://becauserobots.com/
ReikaWolf

ReikaWolf

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Kk, I'll keep checking back. ^^ I updated like a dum dum lol..
Back to top Go down
khamer

khamer

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm

So, for those of you not following what's going on, Minecraft itself is changing versions (1.4.4 Pre-release came out Nov 8th, with a real 1.4.4 release due soon) and because of that, Bukkit waits for Minecraft to finalize a release first. So, there's no progress being make on a update on Bukkit, as an update for Bukkit that requires 1.4.2 or 1.4.3 would be useless if 1.4.4 was already released.

Once 1.4.4 is released, Bukkit development should resume to try to get a 1.4.4 compatible CraftBukkit beta and then Recommended Build out, but I'd guess another couple weeks at least is likely.

For those of you who upgraded and want to downgrade back to 1.3.2, you can buy swapping the minecraft.jar in .minecraft/bin/ with the 1.3.2 one. If you don't have a 1.3.2 jar, PM me or catch me online via the map chat and I'll send you a link to get mine, but since sharing older versions of Minecraft is about the one thing Mojang is strongly opposed to, I'm not going to just post the link here.
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Well I use a small little program called multimc, this program allows you to switch between different minecraft instances (you have to make an instance your self btw.).

When you make a new one, you can downgrade all the way till somewhere in the alpha releases.

multimc is also very easy to manage mods etc.
Back to top Go down
ReikaWolf

ReikaWolf

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 pm

It's all good. I can wait a few weeks. My job has me working double shifts for the holidays so I have 0 free time lol.
Back to top Go down
Snugglasaurus

Snugglasaurus

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Gotta wait till 1.4.5 now for the new bukket now Sad Next week I think
Back to top Go down
khamer

khamer

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 am

I bet at least 2 weeks. There's normally 2-3 betas before a Recommend Build of Bukkit, and they only have a dev (not even beta) version out at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UPDATED!   SERVER UPDATED! Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER UPDATED!
Page 1 of 1