Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seahawk27 applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seahawk

Seahawk27 applying Empty
PostSubject: Seahawk27 applying   Seahawk27 applying EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 pm

English level in chat: Total professional
English level in voice: Total professional
Are you willing to use Teamspeak: Sure
In Game Username: Seahawk27
What interests you about the server: Chatting and hanging out
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I like to chat and hang out, I can never decide what to build
Where did you find our server/website: Blame Katz for telling me about this
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: They're that important? Ugh, fine. (yes I did)
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: I've seen enough internet that I'll quote this one:
"7. No offensive behaviour.
Language (constant cursing included) against others is not allowed. No offensive skins containing nudity, hitler, ect...
There is also to be no inappropriate talk on this server including crime, suicide and so forth. No flaming swearing matches in the chat, either do not do it or keep it private using /msg. Players found arguing or swearing at each other in the main chat will be banned for 24hrs. Regardless of who started it."

Back to top Go down

Seahawk27 applying
Page 1 of 1