Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

itsdarkinhere Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsdarkinhere

itsdarkinhere Application Empty
PostSubject: itsdarkinhere Application   itsdarkinhere Application EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Application: itsdarkinhere
English level in chat: 99
English level in voice: 99
Are you willing to use Teamspeak: yes
In Game Username: itsdarkinhere
What interests you about the server: I've been looking for a mature, mostly vanilla-ish survival server that is run by normal people and doesn't resemble a mortar ridden wasteland full of vitriol spewing preteens. Also, someone on reddit told me I'd like it here.
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I like to build surreal structures, terrascapes and death traps for livestock.
Where did you find our server/website: reddit
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: yes
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: Fly hack, Speed hack, Air Build hack, Teleport hack or any hack for that matter is punishable. This includes using two accounts to play on our server. This also includes flashlight mods or x-ray texture packs.
Back to top Go down
method55

itsdarkinhere Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: itsdarkinhere Application   itsdarkinhere Application EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:21 am

Whitelisted.
Back to top Go down

itsdarkinhere Application
Page 1 of 1