Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Temporary absence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

Temporary absence. Empty
PostSubject: Temporary absence.   Temporary absence. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 am

I've started what appears to be the hardest semester of my life as a student this spring and with that, I won't be able to make it online as often as I'd like. I know I wasn't on much over winter break: distracted by Feed the Beast, new games for the holiday and, of course, family.

I hope to get my schedule in order and hopefully there will be time for me to get on and actually play, but with a full course load, requiring multiple research papers and analyses, chances are slim.

I will definitely be back full force once this semester is over. To those of you still in school, have a great semester,

Michael study
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

Temporary absence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence.   Temporary absence. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Good luck at school, just do the important stuff first before gaming! I made a mistake and switched that (really, that was the most stupid thing I ever did in life!).
Back to top Go down

Temporary absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project M :: The Nether :: Announcements-
Jump to: