Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IronMcFly app to whitelist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IronMcFly

IronMcFly app to whitelist Empty
PostSubject: IronMcFly app to whitelist   IronMcFly app to whitelist EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:06 pm

English level in chat: Civilized and Family Friendly, No searing, arguing, talk of crimes, sexism, racism, etc.

English level in voice: same above, these are my personal standards, (although alone I occasionally drop the F-bomb)

Are you willing to use Teamspeak: Yea, at least for interview, I prefer to not even text chat much, just play game.

In Game Username: IronMcFly

What interests you about the server: Whitelisted, i want to avoid the stress+fear of PvP and structural griefs.

What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game:
I do small home(s), gardens, ranch, and things that fit into surroundings.
I like adding or improving streams and ponds to my ranch and gardens.
I like to game like I live RL, honest and hard working Pride.
I don't exstinct animals, I replant all snips and seeds I may once take of Cacti, reeds, pumpkin, etc.
I don't leave hanging leaves, loose green sheep, or make bizaar mega structures.

I have no interest in being a Mod or Admin, no flying or creative powers, no free diamonds for voting for server, etc.
I just want to avoid PvP and griefers, and not be as entirely isolated and alone as in Single player since my other game and RL friends are back into Eve Online or WoW.

Where did you find our server/website: minecraft-server-list.com

Have you read our rules located in Important Information: Yes

Can you quote me a line from our rules here: "6. No floating trees or torch sand mining"

Back to top Go down
method55

IronMcFly app to whitelist Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronMcFly app to whitelist   IronMcFly app to whitelist EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 am

White listed. Thanks for visiting.

The main server has been semi quiet lately (3-5 users a day) since we opened the FTB server. If you need anything and no one is on to help please just shout here. I am always available.
Back to top Go down

IronMcFly app to whitelist
Page 1 of 1