HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This has to be atleast 10 characters!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ckelly396

PostSubject: This has to be atleast 10 characters!?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 am

Hello hello
Should've probably done this a while ago, but hey, now is as good a time as any!

So, aside from the obvious name, I'm 20, from bucks uk, and almost still a college student (finish next week).
I have been studying Countryside Management for the last 2 years, and I'm not a hippy. Not even an environmentalist. A conservationalist is better suiting - I maintain woodland and wetland areas, do a bit of arboriculture and catch bugs.
I currently hold a Tractor driving licence, and was supposed to be going for my chainsaw licence this week, but due to a chest infection, gotta put it back a few weeks.
I love the outdoors, and have about as much gaming knowledge as a potato. Which co-incidentally works perfectly with the fact my pc is a sack of (****) Very Happy
But hey, I have my lovely Mani to sort those things out for me Very Happy

Oooh. I have a xbox360. Yeah, cause I'm cool like that. I'm sure I'm the only person ever to buy one in early december, and still have it un-opened by april. I'm not much of a gamer you see, and the box served as a handy night table. I've probably only spent about 7 hours playing it since then.

I'm also like super awesome!
Bet you didn't know that!?

Well yes. Cause I do craft stuff in my spare time that I'm not blithering away onto mc, so far my proudest project was mani's b-day present a few months back:

Nes pillowcases!
I've never been into old-school games, but even I can appreciate it from a geeky perspective =D

tl;dr. You should be nice to the person who holds heavy machinery licences Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tid171

PostSubject: Re: This has to be atleast 10 characters!?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 am

oohh a taractor liscence...i do a bit of tractoring in the summer, ploughing and disking ect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vilosophe

PostSubject: Re: This has to be atleast 10 characters!?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 am

Didn't know that you're like super awesome! Sounds like an interesting fact. :D

Chainsaw licence sounds cool, too. I read that they're not as effective as everybody's thinking when it comes to zombie outbreaks though. Well, I guess you can mow them down with your tractor then. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miseencinema.wordpress.com/
ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: This has to be atleast 10 characters!?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

Ooooh, you do Tid? In 'the west country'? I AM LAUGHING LIKE A LIKE SISSY BOY

Mines only a standard implements licence currently, have been looking at taking pesticide spraying implement licencing, but I'm not sure how likely it is I'll need it for a while if at all. Tranporting and tipping woodchip is all I need it for currently Very Happy

Absolutely, it's a fact everyone should know!

Yeah, more likely to cause damage to yourself than other people with a chainsaw. Everyone in the industry has a friend that died from their own chainsaw. But heck, zombie outbreak? I'll sellotape chainsaws to the tractor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has to be atleast 10 characters!?   

Back to top Go down

This has to be atleast 10 characters!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1