HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Docobes hand made skins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
docobe

PostSubject: Docobes hand made skins   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

These skins have been hand made by myself in Adobe Photoshop, one of myself in a jumper, (this is what I generally wear in game) and myself as a dwarf (for playing dwarves vs zombies).

The blue jumper is something I own and love to wear, I am meant to be wearing my black pants, some skate shoes with a orange sole, and have the hood of the jumper on. I have just shaved recently but often I have a slight beard, when I made the skin I had a much heavier beard.

I am not posting to boast though, when I am free and when there is interest, I offer my service to those of the server if they would like custom skins, for events or for their ordinary skin. I would not take to much time for event skins and they are easier and quicker to make.

Cheers and enjoy Eddie (docobe)

(low quality image for small size .gif, see me on server (or request) to see it properly)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eddie-john.tumblr.com
mrsmeven

PostSubject: Re: Docobes hand made skins   Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 am

docobe wrote:
These skins have been hand made by myself in Adobe Photoshop, one of myself in a jumper, (this is what I generally wear in game) and myself as a dwarf (for playing dwarves vs zombies).

The blue jumper is something I own and love to wear, I am meant to be wearing my black pants, some skate shoes with a orange sole, and have the hood of the jumper on. I have just shaved recently but often I have a slight beard, when I made the skin I had a much heavier beard.

I am not posting to boast though, when I am free and when there is interest, I offer my service to those of the server if they would like custom skins, for events or for their ordinary skin. I would not take to much time for event skins and they are easier and quicker to make.

Cheers and enjoy Eddie (docobe)

(low quality image for small size .gif, see me on server (or request) to see it properly)

Ive always wanted to play dvz but im in the UK Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Docobes hand made skins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1