Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mindcrack Team?

Go down 
+2
Snugglasaurus
Sgt_Slaughter_JB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 pm

So, i was watching vintagebeefs season 4, and they did a team 4v4 thing....id be way interested in that, anyone else? And, I'm off for the next five days, so i might be up for something.....
Back to top Go down
Snugglasaurus

Snugglasaurus

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Sounds exciting. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
erinnight

erinnight

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:32 am

sounds like a great use for teamspeak to coordinate
Back to top Go down
mrsmeven

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 am

tekkit? Wink
Back to top Go down
Si

Si

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 am

Any plans on this going forward then? Sounds like a great idea
Back to top Go down
Deafening Milk

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 am

sounds cool id do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 am

I'm thinking of asking to use the event server for just a team play through, try to survive and get to the end....like the season 4 of mindcrack's server....but teams may be too hard a thing to schedule. What if we leave PvP on, but call it a team game? See if we can do it in one sitting, or two if necessary...I think it's totally possible. I'd be down for tonight or tomorrow night, I can dedicate a straight 4-6 hours to it. I believe it can be done, especially if we have enough people. I'm gonna download fraps or something too, so that it will be recorded. Also, I think we should require TeamSpeak or Skype for all players....so there's instant communication.
I'll pm AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB to see if its available.....Let me know soonest!
Back to top Go down
Si

Si

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 am

I'll have to be given notice tbh if it's gonna be held on a night due to the hours I work
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Sgt_Slaughter_JB

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: WTH, it lost my post!   Mindcrack Team? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 am

spudders wrote:
I'll have to be given notice tbh if it's gonna be held on a night due to the hours I work
Yeah, I pm'd AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB, and we'll see. I just got sooooo much stuff coming up, camping, projects in the RW and stuff like real life minecraft (replacing a retaining wall in my yard) so..we'll just have to see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mindcrack Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindcrack Team?   Mindcrack Team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mindcrack Team?
Page 1 of 1