Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?

Go down 
+3
ckelly396
NeRealais
Aitchy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 am

At the moment you can use currency for shops, protecting land/builds and the lottery and of course buying items straight from other players.

Is there anything else you would like to see in regrads to currency?
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
NeRealais

NeRealais

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 am

Once I though about an option to pay for /tp command. Like 2000$ per time. I dont know if this is possible and the price is only an example. It should be high enough to encourage to use it only when needed the most. And yeah, it could be impossible to implement with current state of plugins.
Back to top Go down
ckelly396

ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

^thats quite a good suggestion

I think it'll take a while for people to establish themselves and set up shops before the currency and economy start taking proper shape.
Back to top Go down
manifest001

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm

it should be tpa, not tp
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:29 pm

@manuel Don't feel attacked, why not letting moderators pay for tp? Razz

Well I don't over power tpa, I only use it when there is no other easy way.

@topic starter

But back on topic, I like the economy thingy. It is not what I use over and over again I like getting my resources my self. But sometimes I have to buy something because I want to be fast and am self so now and then to lazy to get it.

There is not really what I do want to change in the system it self, it works, it does his thing.

Please ask me again about a month or six Smile

For now keep it as it is (my opinion, you still have to choice Smile )

Quote :

Original first line:
@manuel Don't feel attacked, why not letting moderators pay for tp? Razz
How do get the name manuel? Really am tire today.
Back to top Go down
ckelly396

ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am

^Lol

I think manuel meant if something like that is implemented it would have to be tpa (tp is instant teleportation, tpa is pending the person you're teleporting to accepts.
^Also I would assume mods should use it for only good moderating reasons Wink Not for whimsical means lol

I think after people become more established we could make better use of the market topic, with perhaps auctions etc.
Back to top Go down
Mahalo13

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am

Auctions is a good idea. Maybe admins make high lvl items or enchants that are hard or impossible to get ahold of and they get auctioned off.
Back to top Go down
ckelly396

ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Exactly.

With the blacksmith tools now, you can get an estimate of what the tools are worth.
However it will undoubtedly get to the point where people don't want to be paying to repair unnessecary enchantments (Like my LT3 sword, with bane of arthropods which costs an extra 2k)

So making specific tools would be a good thing.

Also, the bottles o'enchanting! Like a stack of those for auction.
And maybe, just maybe, in a few weeks/months, you could do it for a spawner of some kind?
Back to top Go down
method55

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 am

We can auction of moderators for a day of tough labor? :p
Back to top Go down
ckelly396

ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 pm

We could indeed auction off mods Razz
I could do with some hard labour to cave out my slime pit =D
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:51 am

@method We could the same with admins!
Back to top Go down
NeRealais

NeRealais

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:02 am

How about warps for 100k? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 am

NeRealais wrote:
How about warps for 100k? Very Happy

For admins, moderators or players?
Back to top Go down
ckelly396

ckelly396

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 am

Oooh, warps could be interesting also!

Alex, I would assume for all

Probably more than 100k though, since you'd only really want warps for large towns/cities so it'd have to be an amount of money that would require a couple of people to 'chip in' to, so probably 200/250k would be enough to take most people a few days on their own to come up with that sorta cash.
Back to top Go down
NeRealais

NeRealais

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 am

As always, price is discussible. I'm just throwing out some ideas, because people tend to sit on a large amount of cash for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?   What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to be able to spend your money on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project M :: The Nether :: Suggestions-
Jump to: