Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aitchy's Intro #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty
PostSubject: Aitchy's Intro #2   Aitchy's Intro #2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:58 am

Hey, most of you know my names David. I am 28 years young form bonny Scotland (no I don't consider myself Brittish!). Always been a big gamer, last few years fps's have been my addiction. Had a 2 year break from minecraft before starting the server. I game on ps3 because my Pc is a toaster. The first proper game I remember playing and loving was the original monkey island on the amiga. Last few years I have been a big Call of Duty player.

About me,,,I have a border collie called Zephyr and a girlfriend of 7 months who has been claiming she is a "Server Widow" recently. :/

Last edited by Aitchy on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Revelol

Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aitchy's Intro #2   Aitchy's Intro #2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 am

Aitchy wrote:

About me,,, I have a border collie called Zephyr and a girlfriend of 7 months who has been claiming she is a "Server Widow" recently. :/

I'm sorry but that made me laugh :d
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aitchy's Intro #2   Aitchy's Intro #2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm

williamR wrote:
Get her on the server and she won't be a server widow !

If only it was so easy,,,

And hey, can you reply to my pm william
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
Bart_Reco

Bart_Reco

Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aitchy's Intro #2   Aitchy's Intro #2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am

AITCHY THE GREAT NOOB wrote:
I game on ps3 because my Pc is a toaster. The first proper game I remember playing and loving was the original monkey island on the amiga. Last few years I have been a big Call of Duty player.

i game on ps3 as well! my psn username is Bart-Reco you should add me i play call of duty as well, i only have modern warfare 3 at the moment, i might get black ops 2 when it comes out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aitchy's Intro #2   Aitchy's Intro #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aitchy's Intro #2
Page 1 of 1