Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HesjingT

HesjingT

Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] Empty
PostSubject: Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]   Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:51 am

I had the random urge to make a topic/thread... sadly i did not know what to say or write about the moment i started this, but as this part of the text is/was written, i had a an idea of what i could do...

I could possibly waste your time writing anything that came to mind, but chances are it wither would make no sense or neither of any of you readers would care to read any further then this.
Should you, however, decide to spend some time reading this post then don't complain to me.
After all, you decided to read this post. I did not force you.
Even though the idea of being able to have the ability to control peoples minds could be a fun ability.
Though i would not want such a skill/ability. I would, like so many others, abuse the power.
It would ruin the very aspect of whom i am, and change me. Heck i might even become insane.
Err, More then i already am, that is.

That strangely enough reminded me of that one time I through a lego car and hit myself on the head.
Now you may be asking your self how the freak that happened, but to tell you the truth, i only got an idea,
but no actual facts.
But anyways, when i was 9, i threw a lego car in the air, and started to run forward,
trying to chase a bird out of my mothers garden.
I suspect that i must have thrown the lego car in an arch into the air, in a forward manner.

I could eat something unhealthy right about now... Fast food or something...

Oh and by the writting of this topic i can tell you that i got myself a new skin. You can see a little pic of it as my profile picture.
I made it myself. And it's not fully done yet. the shirt seems a tad to bare. But i'll figure out what else to add, aswell as i will try and improve the detail as much as possible. Currently it looks a little to plain.

Wish there were more sand type bricks. Or i could make a custom texture pack, turning stone bricks and cobble stone and other such things into sand stone textures from other texture mods. Sadly, it would make others constructions look weird.
There should simply be more sandstone brick variety.

Did you know that insanity is a choice? No? good, cause it's just my belief Razz

I'm tempted to make a random website, but i wouldn't know what to put on it...

Well, thats all i haft to say right now... i'll update this post when i feel like rambling more random stuff.

farao
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]   Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:01 am

You god some nice writing skills there, you made me read the threw the whole garbage.

You should write a book or 2 about something that just pops up in to your mind.
Back to top Go down
method55

PostSubject: Re: Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]   Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 am

My head hurts. I think I followed that? :p
Back to top Go down
Nihility

Nihility

PostSubject: Re: Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]   Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:51 am

I enjoyed this more then I enjoy most of reading material I read. It was... unusual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerx.lv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]   Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored] Empty

Back to top Go down

Toplic - Hesjing's Rambles [Might be updated when bored]
Page 1 of 1