Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nedra_Lynn22 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nedra_Lynn22

Nedra_Lynn22 Application Empty
PostSubject: Nedra_Lynn22 Application   Nedra_Lynn22 Application EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 am

Application
English level in chat: Excellent
English level in voice: Excellent
Are you willing to use Teamspeak: Sadly my laptop doesn't allow me to run anything in the background of Minecraft.
In Game Username: Nedra_Lynn22
What interests you about the server: I just recently got a Minecraft account so I can play online and I was looking for a server I can rely on when I stumbled across yours.
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I have a very creative mind so it's a little hard to describe what I like to build because if the idea comes to mind I run with it.
Where did you find our server/website: minecraft-server-list.com
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: Yes.
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: We do not ban any items, this is a server full of adults therefore I see no need to ban items such as lava or tnt.
Back to top Go down
method55

Nedra_Lynn22 Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nedra_Lynn22 Application   Nedra_Lynn22 Application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 am

Whitelisted. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Nedra_Lynn22 Application
Page 1 of 1