Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stevecarts missing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nsx

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:33 am

Twiggs and I have lost 2 tree stevecart farms in i think a 2 week period..... this is a big problem with us we rely on them for all of our power so who ever is taking them please stop and give them back.... they are cheap to make if u need anything to make it just ask me or twiggs and we will help you but dont just simply come and take our farms Please and thank you! Hope everyone is having fun with FTB
Back to top Go down
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:43 am

It really is a big deal, because without the carts, our boilers cool down, and it takes around 5 hours to warm them up again, plus it takes energy to run the biofuel system, so we need to completely divert all MJ to that for a 5 hour period. Also, it has to be babysat because it burns through saplings so fast, so it's an incredibly painful process.
Back to top Go down
NeRealais

NeRealais

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:22 am

I've lost tree and crop harvester too, but I think its due to chunk loading or smth. At least thats what one guy told me. As Im trying not to run it 24/7, I just take it to my inventory, but I guess its not a solution for you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:02 am

yea, ours needs to run constant for the boiler to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
mrdejong

mrdejong

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:45 am

Forestry for the win! -- multi-block farm structure http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki.new/doku.php?id=farms:multi
Back to top Go down
camel

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:13 am

i had the same problem on a different server guys. The reason they're dissapearing is that they are getting hit by lightning and despawning. What I did to prevent this is put a giant glass roof over my tree farm. This should solve all your problems. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:47 pm

I didn't think anyone on the server would grief, and since it's been a while, I figured it wasn't a glitch or bug; lightning would explain how random it is and infrequent.

I'll set that up now. Thanks Camel.
Back to top Go down
NeRealais

NeRealais

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Could this lightning be responsible for my pneumatic pipe missing thing?
Should be like this
Spoiler:

But atfer some time looks like this
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
camel

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:28 pm

hehe no, your trees are too close to the pipes so when the tree grows, it overrules the pipe and deletes them for a space for leaves. moving the barrels over should fix it. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheTwiggsMGW

TheTwiggsMGW

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:53 am

camel wrote:
when the tree grows, it overrules the pipe and deletes them for a space for leaves. moving the barrels over should fix it. Smile

^-- This. We had the same problem at our first base, except with buildcraft pipes. Pesky trees thinking they're better than our pipes!

/e shakes his fist.
Back to top Go down
NeRealais

NeRealais

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:06 am

Moved few blocks further, hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stevecarts missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stevecarts missing   Stevecarts missing Empty

Back to top Go down

Stevecarts missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project M :: The Nether :: General Server Discussion-
Jump to: