Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Docobes hand made skins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
docobe

docobe

Docobes hand made skins Empty
PostSubject: Docobes hand made skins   Docobes hand made skins EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

These skins have been hand made by myself in Adobe Photoshop, one of myself in a jumper, (this is what I generally wear in game) and myself as a dwarf (for playing dwarves vs zombies).

The blue jumper is something I own and love to wear, I am meant to be wearing my black pants, some skate shoes with a orange sole, and have the hood of the jumper on. I have just shaved recently but often I have a slight beard, when I made the skin I had a much heavier beard.

I am not posting to boast though, when I am free and when there is interest, I offer my service to those of the server if they would like custom skins, for events or for their ordinary skin. I would not take to much time for event skins and they are easier and quicker to make.

Cheers and enjoy Eddie (docobe)

(low quality image for small size .gif, see me on server (or request) to see it properly)

Docobes hand made skins Eddiep11
Back to top Go down
http://eddie-john.tumblr.com
mrsmeven

Docobes hand made skins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docobes hand made skins   Docobes hand made skins EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 am

docobe wrote:
These skins have been hand made by myself in Adobe Photoshop, one of myself in a jumper, (this is what I generally wear in game) and myself as a dwarf (for playing dwarves vs zombies).

The blue jumper is something I own and love to wear, I am meant to be wearing my black pants, some skate shoes with a orange sole, and have the hood of the jumper on. I have just shaved recently but often I have a slight beard, when I made the skin I had a much heavier beard.

I am not posting to boast though, when I am free and when there is interest, I offer my service to those of the server if they would like custom skins, for events or for their ordinary skin. I would not take to much time for event skins and they are easier and quicker to make.

Cheers and enjoy Eddie (docobe)

(low quality image for small size .gif, see me on server (or request) to see it properly)

Docobes hand made skins Eddiep11

Ive always wanted to play dvz but im in the UK Sad
Back to top Go down

Docobes hand made skins
Page 1 of 1