Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need some help with recording

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

Need some help with recording Empty
PostSubject: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 am

Ok I have Fraps and I have Bandicam

Fraps: Works great for both games and minecraft
Problem: File size's are huge for the video settings I want. (full size and 30fps) files are 4gb per 2 minutes and fraps starts a new file every 2 minutes or 4gb instead of recording one big file.

Banidicam: Works great and file sizes are smaller than fraps and the quality is just as good and it records in a continous file
Problem : Works fine for direct x games like on steam for example, but apparently there is a bug when using java 64 bit that it doesnt auto detect your minecraft game, the alternative is to use the window recording mode, which records fine but gives me a jumpy screen when playing and recording.

So bandicam will be used for other games, but I still need a solution to record long videos on minecraft ie 1 hour or more

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
docobe

docobe

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:59 am

I would personally say drop some of your quality, no one will ever agree with me on this topic, but people wont notice. If you can notice right away and don't like it then don't, but try some tests at a lower quality, you may be surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://eddie-john.tumblr.com
Snugglasaurus

Snugglasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 am

Maybe you ought to use hypercam instead. You might notice a significant drop in quality though Sad The file sizes should be much much smaller though.
Back to top Go down
Trvth Jvstice

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 am

I've used bandicam to record minecraft without any problems. Did you hit F 12 to start the record?
Back to top Go down
Aitchy
Admin
Aitchy

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:07 am

yeah, bandicam thing is a known fault, found it on the their website
Back to top Go down
https://projectm.forumotion.org
mrdejong

mrdejong

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

Google for dxtory, I find a very nice tool to record with. It works great on my pc, and my pc is arround 5 years old. And it works with every game as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help with recording   Need some help with recording Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help with recording
Page 1 of 1