Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tony55544 whitelist application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tony55544

tony55544 whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: tony55544 whitelist application   tony55544 whitelist application EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 am

English level in chat:100%
English level in voice:100%
Are you willing to use Teamspeak:yea sure
In Game Username:tony55544
What interests you about the server:seems like a cool server not really wanting a lot of ppl and now annoying 5 year olds
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game:i like to do all my stuff legit and i consider myself a good builder
Where did you find our server/website: http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/111643/
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: yes
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: 1. Do not Grief (Destroy) other users things.
If you have a problem with someone msg me on this forum or contact me in game! Greifing will only result in you getting banned! If you notice blocks have been removed or placed in your build do not touch or replace them, tell a mod or admin who will then check who placed or removed the blocks.

Why are You so awesome: because i am deal with it :3
Back to top Go down
method55

tony55544 whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: Re: tony55544 whitelist application   tony55544 whitelist application EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 am

Whitelisted
Back to top Go down

tony55544 whitelist application
Page 1 of 1