Project M
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  IRC  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitelist Application: NotEdible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotEdible

NotEdible

Whitelist Application: NotEdible Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Application: NotEdible   Whitelist Application: NotEdible EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 am

English level in chat: Yes.
English level in voice: Yes.
Are you willing to use Teamspeak: I could if needed.
In Game Username: NotEdible
What interests you about the server: The server interests me for a couple of reasons. One is that items are not spawned. I prefer servers this way, otherwise unfair situations often arise or the economy, if there is one, goes through fluctuations (sorry for bad terminology, not an econ major). Another reason is that plugins are kept to a minimum, which keeps the feel of singleplayer Minecraft but at the same time provides for player security and the needs of multiplayer Minecraft (like shops). I also like that mods play the way the ordinary member does.
What do you like to build/ how do you like to play the game: I always start out as an adventurer and hermit, traveling to the far reaches of the map and establishing a base camp. After acquiring a bunch supplies and mineral ores, I reach out to the community by setting up a shop and trading more often. Then I usually start some giant, grand building at my outpost. I often chat in game but am not usually one to live in a town.
Where did you find our server/website: I discovered you Minecraft server on minecraftforum.net. I applied for the Whitelist there as well and then followed the links here to your website.
Have you read our rules located in Important Information: I have read your rules here on your website and also those you posted on minecraftforums.net. They are generally the same and I understand and agree to them.
Can you quote me a line from our rules here: "This includes breaking into houses/farms and stealing things such as blocks, items from chests, AFK'ing at their auto farm collection points and killing peoples animals ect..."
Back to top Go down
method55

Whitelist Application: NotEdible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Application: NotEdible   Whitelist Application: NotEdible EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:21 am

Whitelisted you yesterday from the minecraft forum!
Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application: NotEdible
Page 1 of 1